Ryan was here ...



My not-so-sweet nothings, mostly comprised of my feelings at losing my two-day-old son, Ryan David, to congenital heart defects, and to celebrate the arrival of Ryan's healthy little sister, Megan Elizabeth, and hopefully welcome another little miracle into our brood in July 2010.


Sunday, October 09, 2005

Happy 2 months ...

I've spent the majority of my day thinking about and talking about my beloved Ryan.

He would've been 2 months old today.

I wonder how different he'd look from the images that are frozen in my mind.

I really wish I knew ...

I do hope he's spending his 2-month birthday with another precious angel who's 7 months old today ...

I really, really hope they're spending their day together, playing as little boys should.

Mike and I toasted to these two angels at dinner ... and I also burned a candle in memory of them both.

It was the least I could do ...

1 Comments:

  • At October 11, 2005 9:40 PM, Blogger msfitzita said…

    I'm sure they were together, doing just what little boys do when they're the happiest they've ever been. I'm so glad they have each other. Thanks for reminding me, and thanks so much for lighting a candle too. ((((((HUGS))))))

     

Post a Comment

<< Home