Ryan was here ...



My not-so-sweet nothings, mostly comprised of my feelings at losing my two-day-old son, Ryan David, to congenital heart defects, and to celebrate the arrival of Ryan's healthy little sister, Megan Elizabeth, and hopefully welcome another little miracle into our brood in July 2010.


Wednesday, May 28, 2008

To answer Kate's question ...

My good friend, Jennifer, will post a Gummy update on her blog, as I'll have no computer access till I'm home from the hospital on Sunday.

I'm hoping she'll have nothing but good news to pass along to everyone.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

  • At May 29, 2008 1:34 AM, Blogger Denise said…

    Thinking great thoughts for you. I can't wait to hear the name. (((hugs)))

     
  • At May 29, 2008 3:39 PM, Blogger Cheek said…

    I read the good news on your friend's blog and wanted to say congratulations to you and your whole family, and welcome to the world, sweet baby Megan!

     
  • At May 29, 2008 11:34 PM, Blogger a rogers said…

    HEY!!
    Megan, who's this Megan..it's okay if she comes too but don't forget Gummy..hahaha I am just so happy for you. I can't believe how happy I am for someone I don't even know..but like I've said before, you guys deserve some happines..
    Take care now,
    Ann Rogers

     
  • At May 30, 2008 12:10 PM, Blogger L said…

    Congratulations!!!

     
  • At June 01, 2008 12:02 PM, Blogger Samantha said…

    Yippie, welcome Megan! Congrats Sherry, it has been a great month for us both. Can't wait to see pics.

     
  • At June 01, 2008 12:40 PM, Blogger Brandi said…

    Congratulations Sherry & Mike on the arrival of sweet Megan! I love her name! I know her big brother Ryan is proud of his new sister and will keep a watchful eye out on her! I can't wait to see pictures of your sweet baby girl! I am so happy for all of you!

    brandi~ (modano09b on ivillage)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home