Ryan was here ...



My not-so-sweet nothings, mostly comprised of my feelings at losing my two-day-old son, Ryan David, to congenital heart defects, and to celebrate the arrival of Ryan's healthy little sister, Megan Elizabeth, and hopefully welcome another little miracle into our brood in July 2010.


Saturday, March 22, 2008

A peek at Gummy Bear

Today was our "fun" ultrasound appointment and it was every bit as enjoyable as I had hoped it would be.

Our girl - and she is indeed still a girl - is doing just great and hammed it up quite nicely for the camera. We got to see her smile, hiccup, kick herself in the eye, pick her nose, scratch her butt, and fiddle with her girly bits. That's our girl.

Chubby cheeks indeed ...




Rubbing her eye ...




Semi-profile ...




Nap time ...




Bad habits starting early ...




I'm so glad we decided to splurge and do this. I definitely would've regretted not doing it and I feel that much closer to her after today's performance.

Now, to figure out who she looks like most ...

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home