Ryan was here ...



My not-so-sweet nothings, mostly comprised of my feelings at losing my two-day-old son, Ryan David, to congenital heart defects, and to celebrate the arrival of Ryan's healthy little sister, Megan Elizabeth, and hopefully welcome another little miracle into our brood in July 2010.


Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Pesky hormones

I'm chalking up my current weepiness to those annoying pregnancy hormones and their uncanny ability to wreak unrelenting havoc on my emotions. I'm utterly defenseless!

I look at my wonderful, loving husband and I cry. I look at my goofy dog and I cry. A blooming purple tulip in my garden made me cry earlier. My big, stretched-out belly had me bawling just a few moments ago. Why, I don't know.

Just another seven weeks remaining of this craziness.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At April 11, 2008 10:29 AM, Blogger Niki Nickel said…

    Hi Sherry,

    I was in the TTCYFC with you on ivillage my user name was nnickel. My Tyson was born a couple days after Ryan. Last year I had a daughter who we found out had a CHD at two weeks, we almost lost her. April 9 was her one year anniversary of heart surgery. I happened to find your blog why googling the TCHIN stuff. Congrats on your new baby to be. My daughter's story is on TCHIN.org under Addison Grace. Best wishes niki

     
  • At April 17, 2008 12:12 PM, Blogger Margaret said…

    Oh the hormone rush. When does it end? I can't believe you are in the home strech. I'm so excited for you. Pamper yourself a lot in these last few weeks and take lots of naps! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home