Ryan was here ...



My not-so-sweet nothings, mostly comprised of my feelings at losing my two-day-old son, Ryan David, to congenital heart defects, and to celebrate the arrival of Ryan's healthy little sister, Megan Elizabeth, and hopefully welcome another little miracle into our brood in July 2010.


Wednesday, November 01, 2006

My second angel

Today should've marked the two-year birthday of the angel I lost in April 2004. I was almost through the first trimester when I began to experience spotting. An ultrasound later that same fateful day in April revealed that my little one's heart had stopped beating.

I'm not sure why, but that second loss always hits me hard when this day rolls around each year. I always wonder how life would be today if that little soul's existence hadn't been cut short, too.

I hope my middle Peanut still knows how much he/she is missed and loved and always will be.

Happy Birthday.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home