Ryan was here ...



My not-so-sweet nothings, mostly comprised of my feelings at losing my two-day-old son, Ryan David, to congenital heart defects, and to celebrate the arrival of Ryan's healthy little sister, Megan Elizabeth, and hopefully welcome another little miracle into our brood in July 2010.


Saturday, October 07, 2006

Remembering my babies




I will never forget my babies who were with me for too brief a time.

Please, light a candle on October 15th at 7pm to honor all the little souls who left too soon. Allow your candle to burn for at least an hour, which ensures that a continuous wave of light will wash over the world in honor of this special day and our babies.

8 Comments:

  • At October 07, 2006 10:58 PM, Blogger msfitzita said…

    My candle will be burning brightly.

    ((((HUGS))))

     
  • At October 11, 2006 8:30 AM, Blogger Woman who knits said…

    You can count on me.
    Cathy

     
  • At October 12, 2006 7:44 PM, Blogger L said…

    Hi Sherry. I wanted to spread the word about this day. Your blog, and that of so many others has really had me thinking some deep thoughts recently.
    Here's my question, I am very new to blogging and was trying to spread the word about this moment. I was trying to insert oyour small blinkie but unfortunately, I know very little of HTML and obviously did it wrong because while I gave you credit, the blinkie is not appearing on my blog. :( Can you tell me what I'm doing wrong. Sorry to be such an idiot. Thanks.
    BTW you and I share a birthday!
    Beth

     
  • At October 12, 2006 9:41 PM, Blogger Sherry said…

    Hi Beth!

    I think once you download the blinkie to your computer, you'll need to upload it to Photobucket (or another host site). Then you should be able to use the HTML code to link to the blinkie within the body of your blog post. When you preview, it should show up. Hope that helps and thank you for wanting to spread the word about October 15th! = )

     
  • At October 13, 2006 11:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sherry my candle will burn brightly for all our angels. ((((HUGS)))

     
  • At October 13, 2006 8:00 PM, Blogger Claire said…

    Mine will be burning too :)

     
  • At October 13, 2006 8:56 PM, Blogger Lori said…

    Mine too Sherry!

     
  • At October 15, 2006 8:36 AM, Blogger kate said…

    Thanks Sherry for the blinkie! I just linked mine to your photobucket, since i don't have a photobucket account of my own. Let me know if that is not OK and i will set it up differently -- now that i have figured out how to set it up!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home