Ryan was here ...



My not-so-sweet nothings, mostly comprised of my feelings at losing my two-day-old son, Ryan David, to congenital heart defects, and to celebrate the arrival of Ryan's healthy little sister, Megan Elizabeth, and hopefully welcome another little miracle into our brood in July 2010.


Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Hit me baby, one more time

Ms. Spears and her degenerate, hip-hop-wanna-be husband have brought another child into the world.

Yay.

Hopefully while the doctor was fishing around in her belly, looking for the newest bebe, she was spayed to spare the world of any further Spears/Federline offspring. And maybe, just maybe, the same delivering doc tripped with a scalpel in-hand and "accidentally" castrated her super-fertile husband.

(A girl like me can dream, right?)

I have not one iota of empathy towards this has-been pop tart or the situation she willingly brought on herself. She asked to be a celebrity; she's done everything in her power to be a celebrity. And, with that type of career choice comes public scrutiny and ridicule, whether it's wanted or not. And, when you're tired of the glitzy heat on the street, you can't just appear on television one evening and beg for privacy while your ginormous tits are spilling out of your blouse and expect to be taken seriously by the public who made you who you are. And "tastefully" posing nude - while with child, no less - for a national magazine doesn't get that privacy plea across too well, either. It doesn't take a genius to recognize that these acts were nothing more than self-indulgent publicity stunts to further bolster her into the spotlight.

This news is a bitter pill to swallow indeed.

In the 13 months since my own baby died, she's been blessed with two souls. Not one, but two.

Okay, seriously, when is it my turn?

8 Comments:

  • At September 12, 2006 5:35 PM, Blogger MB said…

    SHE is my nemesis. Truly, I hope your prediction of castration is true.

    Blech.

     
  • At September 13, 2006 3:09 AM, Blogger Kori said…

    Ooh, that's my dream too... a K-Fed Castration Party...

    *HUGS* I do like that your use of pop tart made me hungry and amused at the same time.

     
  • At September 13, 2006 11:27 AM, Blogger Lori said…

    It is pretty disgusting...I have to agree. BLECH!

     
  • At September 13, 2006 2:56 PM, Blogger delphi said…

    The day they confirmed she was pregnant the first time, I was driving and heard it on the radio. Dangerous to be on the road with me. I cried and cried that day. Then I refused to believe she was pregnant again. Now I refuse to believe that she exists.

    Two babies before I get to bring one home...yeah, life is fair.

     
  • At September 15, 2006 1:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh Sherry I so agree its not fair and I think her and K-Fed she both be sterilized please no more children to raise in the footsteps of you both.

    I hope your blessed soon it should have been your turn 13 months ago ((((HUGS)))))

     
  • At September 15, 2006 10:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    the only way to get what we ant out of life is to stop pretending that we're better or more deserving than anyone else. God frowns upon people that speak ill of other people, and do you really think Ryan is smiling down on you from heaven right now while you're complaining that someone else is having babies?? people chose to live their lives the way they want to and its not you or anyone else's job to judge them. Maybe when youre less judgmental god will see fit to bless you with another child, but until then.. Its just lessons being learned. I feel for you but seriously.. was that necessary???

     
  • At September 15, 2006 11:46 AM, Blogger kate said…

    Eyebrow lifted to anonymous commenter above. I wonder if this is the same person who has made these kinds of comments on our other loss blogs that allow anonymous commenting -- someone who obviously gets a charge out of saying things which are of the most exceptionally hurtful quality *TO* those who are already hurting the most.

    The anger after a loss, towards those who seem to have things so easy, does expend itself with time. Not so the 'indignation' of the 'righteous' who invoke the name of God in order to hurt others. This is indeed the ugliest face of religion.

    Sherry, i am so sorry that you have been subjected to that commentary. And your K-Fed castration scenario got me ROTFL!

     
  • At September 15, 2006 5:05 PM, Blogger msfitzita said…

    I wonder if the God of the sanctimonious and cowardly "anonymous" poster advocates being cruel and passing judgment.

    I'm assuming he must for "Anonymous" to have posted something so hurtful and insensitive to someone who is grieving so terribly.

    Perhaps Anonymous needs to take a step back and remember that only he who is without sin can cast the first stone.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home