Ryan was here ...



My not-so-sweet nothings, mostly comprised of my feelings at losing my two-day-old son, Ryan David, to congenital heart defects, and to celebrate the arrival of Ryan's healthy little sister, Megan Elizabeth, and hopefully welcome another little miracle into our brood in July 2010.


Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Just breathe ...

Tomorrow morning I go to the RE's office for bloodwork and an ultrasound and if all is well, then I'll begin the first step (Letrazole) in our treatment to hopefully get us pregnant.

I feel like I need an air-sickness bag. Seriously.

Plus, if all is in order tomorrow, that means I'll have to administer my first shot to myself on Friday night. Me - the biggest pussy in the world - inflicting pain on myself. Am I out of my ever-loving mind?

I think this whole infertility treatment may get me over my phobias of needles, pain and blood after all. Either that, or I'll run off in the opposite direction, screaming like a little bitch.

I'm doing this all for the right reason though, and my desire to have a baby outweighs all those fears ten-fold. And, after what I've already been through, this is small potatoes, right?

I just have to remember to breathe ...

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home