Ryan was here ...



My not-so-sweet nothings, mostly comprised of my feelings at losing my two-day-old son, Ryan David, to congenital heart defects, and to celebrate the arrival of Ryan's healthy little sister, Megan Elizabeth, and hopefully welcome another little miracle into our brood in July 2010.


Monday, May 01, 2006

I survived

The last thing I remember hearing on Friday before I peacefully slipped off into my sedative-induced slumber was Gloria Gaynor's disco classic, "I Will Survive."

Certainly apropos, considering how terrified I was of being put under and not waking up again. Thank goodness for small blessings.

I'm back in the real world again and happy to report that my wisdom tooth extraction recovery - at least so far - has been very easy and pain-free. Too bad everything in my life isn't this effortless ... the desired result coming to fruition with no surprise developments or let-downs along the way.

I could really get used to predictable outcomes like that.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home