Ryan was here ...



My not-so-sweet nothings, mostly comprised of my feelings at losing my two-day-old son, Ryan David, to congenital heart defects, and to celebrate the arrival of Ryan's healthy little sister, Megan Elizabeth, and hopefully welcome another little miracle into our brood in July 2010.


Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Oops, she did it again

I ranted pretty heavily and heartily last September when pop bimbo Britney and her skanky husband had their baby boy. I despise them both - in many, many ways - and the thought of being over-shadowed by her pregnancy - and then her living baby - was almost too much to bear.

And, now, the rumors are flying that she's with child again.

Of course!

Thank you, Lord, for blessing that free-loading husband of Britney's with an abundance of sperm and supreme fertilization abilities. Never mind the rest of us who are struggling to bring home a healthy, living baby - a baby that wouldn't be a novelty or media fodder.

Hopefully they'll have a less-rickety high chair for this next one.

3 Comments:

  • At April 26, 2006 2:46 PM, Blogger Anam Cara said…

    Hi Sherry

    I agree with you, and will never understand the unfairness of it all. Why, why, why do people like that have it so easy when it comes to having children? It just plain sucks. ((((hugs))) to you.

     
  • At April 26, 2006 7:35 PM, Blogger Kori said…

    I saw your comment on my blog about this same situation...The Brit and the KFed need to stop breeding.

     
  • At April 27, 2006 10:39 AM, Blogger msfitzita said…

    LOL!!! I'm with you 100%

    I don't know if I can stand another Britnency, particularly since I'm still recovering from the Cruise spawn drama.

    Oy.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home