Ryan was here ...



My not-so-sweet nothings, mostly comprised of my feelings at losing my two-day-old son, Ryan David, to congenital heart defects, and to celebrate the arrival of Ryan's healthy little sister, Megan Elizabeth, and hopefully welcome another little miracle into our brood in July 2010.


Thursday, April 06, 2006

Sweet surprise

Whenever I fear that my little Ryan will be forgotten by the outside world, people manage to surprise me - and make my heart smile - with gestures like this:



The wonderful ladies from my chat board wanted a Thomas and Ryan tribute "signature" to include with their posts, and this was what they came up with.

Of course, I wish there wasn't a need for any sort of memorial banner like this. I wish that my Ryan was safely here with me, just as I wish that Ryan's angel buddy, Thomas, was safe in his mommy's arms, too.

But, this is a wonderful way to keep their spirits alive and their lives known to the world ...

2 Comments:

  • At April 06, 2006 8:27 PM, Blogger Momma Jen said…

    Ryan and Thomas will never be forgotten. I too wish they were both here with their Mommies. I'm thinking of you, as always. (((HUGS)))

     
  • At April 07, 2006 7:15 PM, Blogger msfitzita said…

    This is just the sweetest thing. To the ladies on the board, thank you so much for remembering our two little boys with such warmth and love.

    ((((((((((HUGS)))))))))

     

Post a Comment

<< Home