Ryan was here ...



My not-so-sweet nothings, mostly comprised of my feelings at losing my two-day-old son, Ryan David, to congenital heart defects, and to celebrate the arrival of Ryan's healthy little sister, Megan Elizabeth, and hopefully welcome another little miracle into our brood in July 2010.


Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Oh, why not

I just received a phone call from the nurse at my "maybe" new OB's office. I went to their office on Friday to have my blood drawn to check my seven-day-post-ovulation progesterone level.

Obviously, I don't know the specifics on how all these things are measured, but I know enough to know that the magical number for a progesterone check is 15 - a level to indicate a good ovulation and enough sustain a possible pregnancy.

Mine was 8. Almost half of what's needed.

Why the-fuck not.

I'm till waiting to hear back about what's next, other than increasing the dosage on my Clomid to 100mg.

I just can't believe this.

4 Comments:

  • At April 04, 2006 4:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ((Sherry)). I wish there was something I could do for you.

     
  • At April 04, 2006 4:43 PM, Blogger sillyhummingbird said…

    First, I am so sorry for the loss of Ryan. He was born just a few days before my son. And I am sorry we have to "meet" under these circumstances.

    I wish the phone call delivered better news for you. When does life ever stop seeming so unfair?

    (((HUGS)))

     
  • At April 04, 2006 9:11 PM, Blogger msfitzita said…

    Oh Sherry. I don't even know what to say...

    I'm really, really, really sorry.

    ((((((((HUGS))))))

     
  • At April 05, 2006 12:50 PM, Blogger kate said…

    ((((((hugs))))))) I am so sorry...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home