Ryan was here ...



My not-so-sweet nothings, mostly comprised of my feelings at losing my two-day-old son, Ryan David, to congenital heart defects, and to celebrate the arrival of Ryan's healthy little sister, Megan Elizabeth, and hopefully welcome another little miracle into our brood in July 2010.


Monday, May 08, 2006

How can this be?

My heart is breaking right now for Catherine and her family.

I'm so terribly sad to hear of this unexpected news. I don't know what else to say that won't sound trite, but my heart is aching for them.

Catherine, you and your family are in my prayers. I wish so, so much that you weren't having to live this nightmare again. ((((HUGS))))

2 Comments:

  • At May 08, 2006 9:10 AM, Blogger Jennifer said…

    My heart is breaking for them. I lurk on her blog daily and saw this yesterday. I have not posted on her blog since she does not know me but I am thinking of them and sending them tons of prayers and ((HUGS))

     
  • At May 08, 2006 6:58 PM, Blogger Momma Jen said…

    I am speechless. I do not know them but so many of my prayers and thoughts are going out to them. (((HUGS)))

     

Post a Comment

<< Home