Ryan was here ...



My not-so-sweet nothings, mostly comprised of my feelings at losing my two-day-old son, Ryan David, to congenital heart defects, and to celebrate the arrival of Ryan's healthy little sister, Megan Elizabeth, and hopefully welcome another little miracle into our brood in July 2010.


Saturday, June 02, 2007

How's it goin', eh?

Great White North, here we come!

This is our first vacation since our wedding in 2003, so this time away is very overdue - especially considering all the crap that's come down the pike since our last vacation. I think that makes us more than entitled to gallivant on our own, with no visits to our usual haunts that invariably stretch us in a million and one directions. This getaway is all about us. Period.

We're off to Niagara Falls (how romantic, eh?) for a couple of days, and then we'll be off to visit a dear friend and her Beloved.

Maybe I'll be able to spot a Mountie in his polished duds. Watch out, Dudley Do-Right!

Take off, eh!

P.S. Yes, I made a rather feeble attempt at Canadian slang. Gotta love the education those Mackenzie brothers provided in the movie "Strange Brew."

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home