Ryan was here ...



My not-so-sweet nothings, mostly comprised of my feelings at losing my two-day-old son, Ryan David, to congenital heart defects, and to celebrate the arrival of Ryan's healthy little sister, Megan Elizabeth, and hopefully welcome another little miracle into our brood in July 2010.


Monday, May 14, 2007

Recipe for survival

A Mother's Day Alternative
Ingredients:
1 Hooter's buffalo shrimp platter
1 Hooter's buffalo wings platter with bleu cheese
1 Hooter's curly fries platter
1 glass of Coke Classic to wash it all down

Dessert:
Peanut Butter Cup milkshake made with chocolate ice cream from Steak 'n Shake

I realize that this seems like an unconventional Mother's Day meal, but I was searching for a place that wouldn't be crowded and I guess moms don't usually choose Hooter's. Yay, me!

And, the milkshake helped to band-aid me back together a bit after a rough day.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home