Ryan was here ...



My not-so-sweet nothings, mostly comprised of my feelings at losing my two-day-old son, Ryan David, to congenital heart defects, and to celebrate the arrival of Ryan's healthy little sister, Megan Elizabeth, and hopefully welcome another little miracle into our brood in July 2010.


Thursday, May 11, 2006

Blowing kisses to heaven

Catherine and her family haven't been far from my mind over the last few days, but today I've been especially focused on her and her middle son's first angel day.

I blew a kiss to heaven for Alex when I went out at lunch. The sky looked mesmerizing and mysterious, but there was one perfect gap in the clouds, so I sent the kiss in that direction, hoping it would arrive safely on Alex' little cheek.

I know there's so little I can do to help - and no way possible to lessen her pain - but I'm hoping that by knowing her angel is remembered by so many people everywhere, she can find the smallest amount of peace during such a difficult time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home