Ryan was here ...



My not-so-sweet nothings, mostly comprised of my feelings at losing my two-day-old son, Ryan David, to congenital heart defects, and to celebrate the arrival of Ryan's healthy little sister, Megan Elizabeth, and hopefully welcome another little miracle into our brood in July 2010.


Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Five long months

How can it be that five months have already come and gone since my beautiful angel left this life?

It hardly seems fair. Actually, it isn't fair at all.

I try to tell myself and - actually believe what I'm telling myself - that he's in a better place, but my heart still aches and longs for his earthly presence.

I hate this ...

1 Comments:

  • At January 18, 2006 7:54 PM, Blogger msfitzita said…

    I hate it too. And it isn't fair - it isn't fair at ALL. Not one bit of it.

    I wish there was more I could do or say, but I hope there's at least some comfort in knowing I understand all too well.

    (((((HUGS))))

     

Post a Comment

<< Home