Ryan was here ...



My not-so-sweet nothings, mostly comprised of my feelings at losing my two-day-old son, Ryan David, to congenital heart defects, and to celebrate the arrival of Ryan's healthy little sister, Megan Elizabeth, and hopefully welcome another little miracle into our brood in July 2010.


Tuesday, December 27, 2005

My first Christmas without Ryan

I lived to tell about the first Christmas spent without my beloved son. The season I was dreading the most has finally passed.

Thank God.

I truly don't know how I managed to endure all the build-up of this holiday season. Many times I came this close to an utter meltdown, but "something" kept me hanging on - "something" that, at times, seems so desperately far from me. And other times it's so close I could almost touch it ...

Merry Christmas, sweet little angel ...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home