Ryan was here ...



My not-so-sweet nothings, mostly comprised of my feelings at losing my two-day-old son, Ryan David, to congenital heart defects, and to celebrate the arrival of Ryan's healthy little sister, Megan Elizabeth, and hopefully welcome another little miracle into our brood in July 2010.


Saturday, March 11, 2006

Seven

The number of months since Ryan died.

Seven.

I still don't know how this is possible. I'm having a harder time today accepting it, although my acceptance of it doesn't change the fact that he's not here.

I want to throw a kicking-and-screaming tantrum at the absurdity of all of this.

Doesn't matter, though. He'll still never, ever coming back to me.

2 Comments:

  • At March 12, 2006 5:17 PM, Blogger msfitzita said…

    It's still absurd at 12 months. I think it will always be absurd and we'll always want to kick and scream at the unfairness and cruelty of it all.

    Thank goodness we have each other and, after Lent, copious amounts of chocolate.

    ((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))) - I wish I could do more....

     
  • At March 13, 2006 10:14 AM, Blogger kate said…

    Sending you lots of (((((((hugs))))))

     

Post a Comment

<< Home