Ryan was here ...



My not-so-sweet nothings, mostly comprised of my feelings at losing my two-day-old son, Ryan David, to congenital heart defects, and to celebrate the arrival of Ryan's healthy little sister, Megan Elizabeth, and hopefully welcome another little miracle into our brood in July 2010.


Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Still here ... and waiting

So far, so good with this little bean o' mine.

I had my first blood draws last Friday and this past Monday and all looks well, thank goodness. And, as of today, I'm all of five weeks pregnant.

But, all this waiting is killing me. I can be a very patient person, but when it comes to something this important and yet so fragile, I don't want to wait for answers. I want them now.

I have to wait till Tuesday to get a sneak peek at our little one, but I'm happy I get a look so soon, considering so many other women in my position end up waiting much longer.

Once that appointment is under my belt, I'll have a better idea of where to go from here.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home